BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

This is AWESOME SHIT!!! XD

Well i just came back from THE KLIA. went to see my uncle off to Canada for work... kinda feel happy for him but feel sad for my aunt cuz she had to take care of the 2 little devil for about 2 months b4 going off to Canada to meet my uncle, so... yah... well thats not the main point of this post actually... the main point that i wanna say is, it really funny to see...

"someone"
who's suppose to be guarding the expensive cars in the carpark to be sleeping soundly...
he dint even freaking awaken by my dad's rawring engine sound!!! for the fact that my dad car is a BIG Diesel injected car... which most of the time it sounds like a LORRY!! this guy was still sleeping when we left that particular level of carpark~~ XD
i was suggesting my mother to go near that guy, slam the table n say

"WHERE IS MY CAR?????"

or

"AAAHHHHHH~~~!!!!!"

hahahahha!!!! well anyway, i dont really trust this kinda thing. they ask you to register cuz its a big car just for the safety of our car.... Freaking Bull SHIT! I can sue the hell out of him OR his employer if my car is gone man!!!! XD

0 comments: