BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confused

I freaking do not know what, why, where, who and how to do it.
dont get me wrong, and dont think anything wrongly.
1. What to do with my academic and my future?
2. How to do to get MY satisfaction of MY future?
3. Why should i do whatever thing that i'm doing to get the satisfaction?
4. Who should i be looking for to get these answer?
5. Where should i go in the future so that i could be happy as who i am...?

other than that...

Why cant i just freaking be smarter...? I mean, i dont mean to sound kia-su but... I dont wanna waste anyone's money... Other than about the studying part, why cant i also be smarter in handling ppl?? I feel like i'm being pull around like freaking buffalo (skinny one of cuz)!! Why cant i say no to the suggestions?? Why cant i give good defend words that can help me get out of some stupid conversation and have to be control by ppl??
BECAUSE I SUCKS!!
FCUK THAT!!!!

0 comments: