BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 8, 2011

I realized... FINALLY!!!

OKAY~!!! I'VE FINALLY REALIZED!!!

This is freaking stupid.. i think i've finally realized what's happening and what's not gonna happen...
The feeling of figuring out this thing myself is...

Sad
Disappointed
Awaken

Its not cuz you've got someone you like... its just me that you're not interested..
All those BSs you've told...
i feel so silly now... for once being so sad bcause of you... for trusting what you said...
now i feel like your Toy.. look for me when you're bored, and hv fun with others when i'm bored..
so in the end,
whats happening:
you toying my feelings
whats not happening:
you interested in me


arrggg...
alright, done with all that..
would most probably posting my vacation pictures in the next post.. =)

0 comments: